The 7000-MC Applicator is non-bleed style. This Applicator can still be used to blow-dry clients by gently pulling the trigger to the first stage of travel. Because the air is intermittent (only when you pull the trigger) the ‘hiss’ of air is less noticeable. This professional grade applicator features a metal body, stainless steel fluid components, adjustable spray pattern knob and adjustable fluid control. Spray pattern (Fan) is easily set to be approximately 4″ from the optimum distance of 6″ away. For a smaller size fan – to spray lower arm and wrist for example – simply turn the pattern control knob. The handle is an ergonomic insulated handle that never gets hot and an 8oz plastic bottom feed cup.
*This non-bleed applicator is designed to be used with our miniTAN™ and salonTAN™ turbines.
- All systems UL/CSA approved as a Cosmetic Device for Salon use
- Spray guns are non-bleed (trigger valve) so blowing around of dust is reduced considerably
- Gun can still be used to blow-dry client by gently pulling the trigger to the first stage of travel
- Because the air is intermittent (only when you pull the trigger) the 'hiss' of air is much less noticeable
- Spray pattern (Fan) is easily set to be approximately 4" from the optimum distance of 6" away. This is the ideal size fan for spray tanning. For a smaller size fan - to spray lower arm and wrist for example - simply move the gun closer (for the M-Model spray gun - simply turn the pattern control knob)
- Quick manual adjustment for a round pattern as small as 1/8" diameter - perfect for enhancing 'abs' features an 8ozs. plastic bottom feed cup
- Ergonomic insulated handle never gets hot
- User Manual included plus cleaning brush and wrench