Last updated: June 22, 2017.
At SummerSheenPro.com, our customers are ALWAYS NUMBER ONE. That’s why everything we do is focused on providing excellent customer service and delivering the best prices.
The information you share with SummerSheenPro.com allows us to provide the products and services you need and want while giving you the very best shopping experience.
Part of providing superior customer service includes making sure that we’re building a relationship of trust with customers. Our way of doing that is to let you know in a clear, prominent, and easily accessible way how we collect, use, share, and above all protect your personal information.
What Personal Information About Customers Does SummerSheenPro.com Gather?
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing shopping for you, improving our customer service, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses SummerSheenPro.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of SummerSheenPro.com on other Web sites.
- Mobile: We may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from SummerSheenPro.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account settings on your SummerSheenPro.com Login (www.SummerSheenPro.com).
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes: Verifying your identity; Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Site; Processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Site and maintaining and managing your registration; Providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes; Facilitating communication on the Site and processing your transactions on the Site; Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes.
Does SummerSheenPro.com Share the Information It Receives?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include www.SummerSheenPro.com. It also does not include Summer Sheen website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We only share customer information as described below and with subsidiaries Summer Sheen controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Control: We may work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses list products at SummerSheenPro.com or sell offerings to you from SummerSheenPro.com. In many cases, we operate directly to provide services, or sell product lines directly from these businesses. In some cases, we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may use other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of SummerSheenPro.com customers. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Communication preferences by adjusting your Privacy Settings in your SummerSheenPro.com login account.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that SummerSheenPro.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of SummerSheenPro.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our policies and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SummerSheenPro.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links or advertising on our site or other Web sites. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Which Information Can I Access?
SummerSheenPro.com gives you access your account and your interactions with SummerSheenPro.com for the limited purpose of viewing, placing orders and, in certain cases, updating that information. This will change as our Web site evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of SummerSheenPro.com features.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in your login screen. When you update information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Terms and Conditions and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of SummerSheenPro.com, and it is your responsibility to review them.)
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Customer Preferences.
- To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section or by clicking on the link provided to you at the bottom of the email. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
- To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into your Account login section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Are Untrained Spray Tanning Professionals Allowed to Use SummerSheenPro.com?
SummerSheenPro.com does not sell products for untrained professionals. We sell professional products for purchase and use by professional spray tan technicians. If you are not trained in the art of spray tanning, you may use SummerSheenPro.com only at your own risk. SummerSheenPro.com is not liable for any dissatisfaction due to user error or lack of proper application techniques due to uncertified and untrained users. Please contact us for a list of Summer Sheen approved and certified training programs.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product or place an order through SummerSheenPro.com; provide information in your account(s) or your profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a training request form; use our services; participate in discussion boards or other community features. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in your profile.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through Web search features; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links).
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at SummerSheenPro.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized preferences, address book, settings); payment settings (including credit card information); e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following (non-exclusive) ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to improve customer service.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
- All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with exclusive access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.